We are actively seeking a Mid-Level Digital Project Manager with 2-3+ years experience as a digital project manager. The right candidate will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from initiation through launch and post-launch activities. You'll drive the projects forward by understanding business context and goals, success factors, platform approach and risks while keeping an eye on timelines, client satisfaction, team engagement and project profitability. You'll stay close to projects as they unfold to identify and resolve bottlenecks and develop ways to improve efficiency. You will be project managing websites, videos, apps, branding, and digital campaigns.
WebEnertia is a digital agency in Silicon Valley that delivers highly engaging solutions for a various of brands and organizations. Combining strategy, usability, smart creative, and technology, WebEnertia transforms business objectives into compelling digital experiences. We create simplicity in a complex digital world.
- Manage the effective execution of each project for all assigned accounts.
- Work with team leads (Director of Client Relations, Creative Director, Director of Technology, Director of Strategy) to determine budgets, expenses, deliverables, resources and timing for project.
- Continually protect the best interests of the agency, including staff/contractor allocation, budgets and expenses.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with client to implement approval processes and timing needs, to incorporate in detailed project plan.
- Manage project profitability and burn rates.
- Prepare and write estimates, statements of work, proposals, purchase orders, project roadmaps, and reports.
- Ensure all the project administration related tasks (open job code, forecast resources, set-up project folder, open POs, signed SOWs, etc.) are in order before starting the project.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with client and internal team.
- Help drive new business opportunities with owned accounts and participate in pitches, when asked.
- Solve problems and initiate collaboration among agency staff and vendors; anticipate, identify and actively resolve issues.
- Convey feedback from clients to internal teams for possible process changes/improvements.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner with client and team members to solve problems.
- Serve as the main point of contact on your accounts for all project-related items, both internal and external.
- Oversee quality of project delivery and ongoing performance against client objectives, to ensure client satisfaction is fully met.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly internal project status meetings.
- Ensure project billing is reconciled accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor new and emerging technologies and digital best practices and evaluate their relevance to our business.
- Bachelor's degree (e.g. Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, Graphic Design or other related degrees)
- 2-3 years experience in agency project management or producer role, with digital and traditional deliverables.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage and multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary team, budgets and schedule information.
- Excellence in client interface and customer service.
- Good knowledge of content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress.
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience working with both creative and technology teams.
- Exceptional communication skills - you will often be speaking with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident and experienced in speaking to clients in person and on the phone.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining command of deliverables, timelines and next steps.
- We are a Mac shop so knowledge of the OS should be second nature.
- Some travel may be required.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required, and managing these files from an organizational standpoint.
- Interests in digital, art and design community welcome.
- Creative, passionate, and easy-going spirit.
- Looking for an upbeat person that can be a team leader, but also a great team member. Sense of humor a big plus.
- Experience with project management and collaboration tools like Basecamp, Smartsheets, 10,000ft, Google Docs, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s, 6-month and annual touchpoints with Leadership
- 50% of Medical, dental, and vision coverage from an industry leading provider
- Annual health spending account
- Competitive PTO and company holidays
- Life insurance coverage
- Annual education allowance
- Company provided daily lunch for on-site employees (monthly food allowance for off-site)
- A generous supply of office snacks and drinks
- A team of great people in a family-like atmosphere
- Be Inspired
- Stay Accountable
- Exceed Expectations
- Embrace Family
- Always Collaborate
WebEnertia is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.